Today, Apr 6 2017, is the seventh day since the Biblical New Year began with the first day of the first month, Abib/Nissan, on Mar 30*. The first month of the Biblical year contains the feast of Passover, observed in the middle of the month, right after the end of the 14th day. We are now on the 8th day of Abib, just 3 days (inclusive) from Abib 10.
(*By the new moon sighting in Israel. The modern, pre-calculated Hillel calendar is two days earlier therefore all the dates herein could be up to two days earlier than shown.)
The 10th day is the fateful day when the Passover sacrifice is chosen, approved and set apart from the flock until it is slaughtered on the afternoon of the 14th. Once this pivotal selection is made there is no turning back. The sacrifice that has been decided by this date will be executed on the 14th.
The days since the New Year of Mar 30 have been an intense period of watching and praying, each day cautiously hopeful, wishful, that this year, this Passover, will not be the one when the Red Horse makes its terrible entrance on the world stage. That debut will be the most horrific day in all of world history. The death toll when the Bear rips out three of the Eagle’s ribs in a nuclear holocaust is so great that there is no day like it in the annals of man. It is the time of Jacob’s trouble: both the House of Israel, led by Ephraim, and the House of Judah, led by Judah.
Dan 7:5 .. they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
Jer 30:6-7 Ask now, and see If a male can give birth. Why do I see every man With his hands on his loins, as a woman in childbirth? And why have all faces turned pale? Alas! for that day is great, There is none like it; And it is the time of Jacob’s distress, But he will be saved from it.
Up until yesterday there was relative calm. Now, suddenly, everything has changed! The chemical attack in Syria yesterday has had its calculated effect. This provocation, cunningly staged by the rebels (as was the first such attack in 2013, forensically proven by the US, UN and Russia as having been a false flag to frame Assad), has sparked an emotional, irrational reaction, causing President Trump to abruptly veer off the course of cooperation with Russia against Islamic terror and toward a dangerous head-on conflict with the Bear. Assad does not even have chemical weapons, as has been verified by international monitors, and stands to gain nothing by this attack. Conversely, the rebels, desperate for a way out now that America is actually working to defeat, instead of arm, them seek to deflect those forces away from them and toward Assad.
With just three days left before Abib 10’s fateful point of no return, Trump has fallen into the snare set for him by his legions of enemies determined to have war with Russia. This staged atrocity, timed by the rebels to be unleashed on civilians, coincident with provoked Syrian bombing of rebel targets, has been swallowed whole without sober investigation that could uncover the plot to draw President Trump into a trap. Even without that careful, deliberate inquiry, wisdom would never react with an emotion-driven, whipsaw reversal. If wisdom does not somehow prevail over this folly, and speedily, the conditions to trigger the long-prophesied Bear-Eagle catastrophe will have been irrevocably set and the countdown to unimaginable disaster then unstoppable.
Three is the Biblical number of decision! This game-changer has come with just three days left before the day of determination. These next days are like the days of the 1962 Cuban missile crisis, except that now, almost everyone is asleep. Unlike 1962, who now is keeping vigil over these critical days, praying for the nation, entreating the Lord Jesus with fervent supplications? Perhaps it can be averted for now, delayed another year, though it cannot be left unfulfilled. It will come as a snare upon a culture obsessed with either tearing down Trump to install a worse war monger or tearing its way into Syria on a White Horse that has had its day. Let us pray that cooler heads prevail, that wisdom will be found in the kingdom and brought to bear upon a leader who has suddenly lost his footing, reversed his thinking and pivoted to stumble into an abyss of destruction for both Israel and the USA, not to mention Syria.
Once we pass Abib 10, Saturday, Apr 8th, the matter will be sealed, the sacrifice will have been determined and just four days will remain until it is carried out. That grim fulfillment will first wound the House of Judah, modern Israel, the Lion, with a grievous wound that will force it to respond with nuclear weapons upon Damascus, maybe others. Within hours, nuclear the firestorm will escalate into a nightmarish devastation on Ephraim, America, the Eagle. This is when Damascus is reduced to a ruinous heap and the fortress departs from Ephraim at the same time. Ravaged by years of brutal civil war, Syria is already a remnant of its former self. This event will end that kingdom and end Ephraim’s role as a world superpower.
Isa 17:1,3 Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap .. The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria
Passover is the keystone to this whole series of events. Its shadows from ~1446 BC pointed the way to the crucifixion and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ in 30AD and stretch onward still to our day. Consider the shadows of the Passover timeline:
- Abib 1 – New Year’s Day – a transition from one Biblical period to another
- Abib 10 – the sacrifice is chosen – up until this date, any sacrifice could be made; after it the matter is determined and the chosen sacrifice is kept in segregation until the day of slaughter, four days later.
- Abib 14 – the slaughter of the sacrifice in the last half of the afternoon
(The Lord Jesus was nailed to cross at 9am and died at 3pm, the very same time the Passover lambs were killed at the Temple.)
- Abib 15 – beginning at sundown after the Passover sacrifice the doors are shut, the sacrifice is eaten and by midnight the Destroyer enters the Land causing casualties in every house where the blood was not found.
- Abib 15 – the Exodus from Egypt begins at first light, shortly before sunrise, while the Egyptians spend three days burying their dead.
- *Abib 19 – a huge contingent of Egyptian slave owners confront Israel at Etham, demanding their return, now five days after their ‘three day’ trek to sacrifice to their God in the wilderness. Violence ensues and the Lord strengthens Israel’s hand against the slave owners and send them bleeding back to Egypt.
*The events of Abib 19 are recorded in the Book of Jasher 80:11-18 and do not appear in Exodus, yet they find a clear echo in the 1st invasion upon the USA.
- Abib 20 – Pharaoh hears the beaten men’s pleas to avenge their humiliation and his heart is hardened. He pursues Israel with his whole army and overtakes them at the Red Sea.
- Abib 21 – That night Pharaoh’s army is held at bay while Israel is miraculously delivered to safety through the Red Sea on dry land to the opposite shore.
- Abib 21 – By first light, Israel is safe but Pharaoh’s invasion force is destroyed by the mighty Hand of God in the Red Sea.
Israel recognizes the unmistakable deliverance of God and sings a new song of praise and joy.
Mapping those ancient Hebrew dates to 2017 dates and events surrounding the Bear and the Lion-Eagle reveal compelling analogues:
- Mar 30 – a New year begins, the White Horse era ends, the Red Horse readies to ride
Somewhere in here we should see the feathers plucked from the Eagle.
- Apr 8 – the final conditions for the Passover slaughter are set
- Apr 12 – the Middle East erupts in chaos and Judah suffers a massive attack that threatens its annihilation.
Judah, the Lion, fights back with nuclear weapons to save its very life.
- Apr 12-13 – that night the Destroyer enters the land of Egypt.
America has become a picture of Egypt, whose sins have reached up to heaven and become slaves of sin. There is the home of burdened, spiritual Israelites but they are surrounded, beset on every side by the great evils that portend a dying society.
The blood of the Lamb is the only hope of safety through this night.
- Apr 13 – the terrible morning after finds America near death, in unfathomable shock, surrounded by the dead, yet delivered from the oppressors that comprise the three ribs that had shielded and hardened Ephraim’s heart against the Word of the Lord. The days of inconsolable grief will be cut short as America’s enemies will believe the Eagle is as good as dead and ripe for plunder. In five days they will gather to loot a nation in unspeakable anguish.
- Apr 17 – the first invasion attempt against a gravely wounded Eagle is launched. This attempt is repelled decisively by the bow/missiles of Joseph/Ephraim and guided by the Lord, as He did in Etham.
Gen 49:1,23-24 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days .. [Joseph/Ephraim] The archers [missiles] have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow remained in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob
- Apr 17 – 18 – a second, overwhelming invasion force is launched against Ephraim/USA. Against this horde there is no power but God’s to deliver. This assault will be over sea and will likely involve the forces of Red China, among others.
- Apr 18 – The forces will amass at evening but be held off all night by some trouble from the Lord. Ephraim will be utterly without defense, except to pray for deliverance. By morning America will stand still and see the salvation of the Lord!
Exo 14:13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Yahweh, which he will show to you today: for the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you shall see them again no more forever.
- Apr 19 – By first light the invading hordes will be consumed by the Lord’s fury in an awesome display of His power. However the Mighty hand of Christ accomplishes this grand, Biblical deliverance, its supernatural nature at the last moment of utter hopelessness will be undeniable. The Great Shepherd will begin the greatest revival of all time with a display of almighty power on the scale of the Red Sea.
Isa 17: 13-14 Although the peoples roar like the roar of surging waters, when He rebukes them they flee far away, driven before the wind like chaff on the hills, like tumbleweed before a gale. In the evening, sudden terror! Before the morning, they are no more! This is the portion of those who loot us, the lot of those who plunder us.
While the Red Horse of war progressively engulfs the rest of the world over the next seven years, the USA will be left in peace to recover, abiding in the Lord’s tender mercies having received His most precious gift of a new heart! A new heart!! What more can any man desire?
Dan 7:4 .. it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man,
and a man’s heart was given to it
Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh,
and I will give you a heart of flesh.
The Eagle’s deadly wound will be healed by an unseen hand that lifts it from its devastating plummet to earth, stands it back on its feet, no longer a power of the air but under the intensive care of the Lamb of the Most High, who has yearned for His beloved firstborn.
Jer 31:18-20 “I have surely heard Ephraim grieving, ‘You have chastised me, and I was chastised, Like an untrained calf; Bring me back that I may be restored, For You are the Yahweh my God. For after I turned back, I repented; And after I was instructed, I smote on my thigh; I was ashamed and also humiliated Because I bore the reproach of my youth.’
Is Ephraim My dear son? Is he a pleasant child?
For though I spoke against him, I earnestly remember him still;
Therefore My heart yearns for him;
I will surely have mercy on him, says Yahweh.
This seven year healing, nourished by a feast of the Word during a famine of bread, will astound a dying, war-ravaged world (Rev 13:3). From this will come the anti-saviour, stealing the glory for the Lord’s miraculous work in Ephraim/USA, and beginning the final seven years of the global famine of the Word, leading to King Jesus’ triumphant return.