The defiant divide in America continues to deepen and harden. The further President Trump moves toward implementing his agenda the more entrenched the war against him becomes. This war is being led on three fronts:
- The political establishment in DC
- The mainstream, leftist ‘news’ media: ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NBC et al
- The entertainment cult leaders of movies, music, sports and underworld ‘arts’
This undeclared civil war forms a striking parallel with the rebellion Moses faced in the wilderness soon after having left Egypt. These rebels were intransigent in their resentful opposition to Moses’ leadership. They proclaimed a humanist doctrine that everyone was as righteous and suited for any role as anyone else, no matter who they were, and that Moses was not entitled to exercise rule over them. Sound familiar? It goes even deeper.
Korah’s rebels were led by three main factions represented by Korah, Dathan and Abiram. All these were of the tribe of Levi, the tribe set aside for the service of the Temple, the very centre of society . That service has three primary functions:
- The priest’s office. These are the ones who officiated over the people and mediated between God and the nation, performing the highly visible rituals in Temple service. In our secular society, this is analogous to the political class of DC.
- The scribe’s office. These record keepers worked under the priests preparing decrees issued by the priesthood, recording and copying official documents. Today we look to the mass media to create and report the record of government activity.
- The singer’s office. This group functioned in the services to provide the beauty of song to the glorification of God. Our culture is dominated by the worship of singers and actors who direct all the glory and attention to themselves, exerting enormous influence over an entranced populace that has surrendered all critical and logical thought to this class of vacuous, professional fakers.
At Trump’s inauguration we witnessed yet another startling parallel to the Korah insurrection when sixty-seven elected democrats refused to attend the event. Their reasons all centred on their various claims that Trump’s election is illegitimate in their eyes and their refusal to recognize a leader they openly despise. Insisting upon showing their contempt for President Trump, the democratic process and the will of the people, they said, “We will not come up!” Compare that to the same event in Num 16 when Moses appealed to the rebel leaders to meet with him.
Then Moses sent a summons to Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab; but they said,
“We will not come up.”
Is it not enough that you have brought us up out of a land flowing with milk and honey to have us die in the wilderness, but you would also lord it over us? “Indeed, you have not brought us into a land flowing with milk and honey, nor have you given us an inheritance of fields and vineyards. Would you put out the eyes of these men?
We will not come up!”
This was and is an extremely serious situation. There was no reasoning with a people who were completely consumed by their unjustified hatred of their legitimate ruler. A house divided against itself cannot stand. For the good of the nation this situation could not be allowed to continue then, and it will not be allowed to continue now. In order to save the nation from its own cannibalism the rebels had to be decisively removed.
Reading on in this chapter we see that God made a clear distinction between the people of peace and those of hate. Those who aligned with the rebels were isolated and then swallowed up by the earth in a moment, leaving the rest of the nation to come together in peaceful unity. Sadly, America is now poised at the edge of just such a traumatic purge. The rebellion we’re seeing fill the streets, fomented by the three levers of control over the public mind and heart, will have a sudden and irrevocable end.
He who is often rebuked, and hardens his neck,
Will suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
Those who are now gnashing their teeth in public displays of rabid rage against President Trump are signing their own death warrants. And this death will not be by the hand of man where money and power might deliver. No, when the Bear rips out these three ribs it will permanently remove the hardened rebel camps and free the rest of Ephraim/America to unite under the banner of Jesus Christ. There is still time for those who align with a move toward peace and justice and truth to separate themselves from these centres of incorrigible rebellion, NYC, DC and LA, and relocate far enough inland to escape the nuclear holocaust that will obliterate these Korahites in a moment.
I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues”