- Even though the coming holocaust will be unprecedented, Jacob [USA & Israel] will be delivered by the hand of God.
Jer 30:6 Ask now, and see, whether a man is ever in labor with child? So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins like a woman in labor, and all faces turned pale?
Jer 30:7 Alas! For that day is great, so that none is like it; and it is the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
- Assyria, Europe led by Germany, France, Spain & Italy, the 4-headed beast of Dan 7:6, is mired in its own desperate, suicidal sickness and can not help, nor can the USA save itself. Repentance brings true salvation and blessings from above.
Hos 14:3 Assyria shall not save us, we will not ride on horses, nor will we say anymore to the work of our hands, “You are our gods.’ For in You the fatherless finds mercy.”
Hos 14:4 “I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely, for My anger has turned away from him.
Hos 14:5 I will be like the dew to Israel; he shall grow like the lily, and lengthen his roots like Lebanon.
Hos 14:8 “Ephraim shall say, “What have I to do anymore with idols?‘ I have heard and observed him. I am like a green cypress tree; Your fruit is found in Me.”
- It will appear to the world that the USA is dead. Yet we know that it will not die, but be saved by a miraculous deliverance, even living on into the Millennium for a time, albeit under new Management.
Dan 7:11 “I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the [4th] beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.
Dan 7:12 As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.
- The eagle’s new heart, gifted by God’s mercy, manifests in repentance!
- In ‘bearing the reproach of my youth’ the scripture hearkens back to the reproach of the youths of Bethel and Elijah’s curse.
- This repentance did not happen when Ephraim was rebuked in 726BC and they went into captivity. That is not the case this time! HalleluYah!
Jer 31:18 “I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself: “You have chastised me, and I was chastised, like an untrained bull; Restore me, and I will return, for You are the LORD my God.
Jer 31:19 Surely, after my turning, I repented; And after I was instructed, I struck myself on the thigh; I was ashamed, yes, even humiliated, because I bore the reproach of my youth.’
Jer 31:20 Is Ephraim My dear son? Is he a pleasant child?
For though I spoke against him, I earnestly remember him still;
Therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him, says the LORD.